Creating a recurring campaign
Recurring campaigns are self-repeating countdown timers campaigns according to a set of timing rules.
Recurring Campaigns is a PRO feature. Don’t have a HurryTimer Pro license yet? Click here to select your plan
With HurryTimer Pro you can make countdown timer that recur on any timing pattern, here are some few examples:
- Weekly on Monday at 1:00 PM, until December 31, 2019
- Every Sunday at 10:00 AM, forever
- Every 2nd Wednesday for 10 times
- Daily at 05:00 PM for 30min, until September 24, 2019
- Daily at 2:00PM on weekdays only
- Every hour starting at 02:00 PM on Friday and Monday for 2 times
- The first Wednesday of every month
- The 16th day of every month
To get started, navigate to HurryTimer > Add Campaign:
Then, you can set your campaign according the rules below:
- 1.Click on the Schedule tab in the settings panel.
- 2.Select Recurring mode.
- 3.Select how often the event should recur.
- 4.Enter the recurrence duration.
- 5.Choose on which days to recur the campaign.
- 6.Select the start date and time.
- 7.Finally, set an end option, you can choose between ending after a set of recurrences, on a specific date and time, or simply choose Never to recur forever.
NOTE: The start Date/time is based on your site's timezone set under Settings > General.